These Video Game Jokes These Video Game Jokes

Well unlike the other brahs here at NG, I do see what you were trying to get across. The artwork and voices goes along with the theme. The kinda lame jokes you see all over. Personally, I like this kind of humor. It's stupid humor, good job. Looking forward to your later posts!

Part of Your Brawl Part of Your Brawl

animation was pretty smooth, nicely done. the little mermaid ending was pretty good! keep it up!

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

These guys definitely know how to write a funny script, amazing animation, quality voicing and sound, I can't give lower than 5 stars if I tried. A great inspiration.

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

ROFL THEY FOUND APPLES!

On the next episode... On the next episode...

I haven't laughed at something so simple like this before, i loved it!

NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

great animation, great jokes, great everything! Kirby's face at the end made me laugh so hard

Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

Everyone should stop whining and fighting over who is better and just laugh about it. It was nice because it didn't go one way or the other, and became a joke towards the end, because thats what is needed. There is no way to 100% know for a fact who would win, and thats what coundts, he didn't choose a side to win and made a good joke.

My Little Sky Craft My Little Sky Craft

Short, but still entertaining and true. Original Content doesn't exist anywhere on the internet anymore. I also have to say I like your animating style.

Good day.

FYI I'M A SPY FYI I'M A SPY

The song is what really hooked me in as it fit in perfectly in my honest opinion, very catchy. Although others aren't approving all of the animation, I didn't have a problem with it, and the transitioning was pretty sweet. The color sceme was really nice, and overall I enjoyed it. Can only get better from here right? :D

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

AWESOME

i love you ego, you never cease to amuse us.

i caught all the dbz references too haha